1 1/2 oz silver tequila
1 oz triple sec
4 oz brewed Happy Hour Blend tea (find here)
- Brew Tea: 1 round teaspoon per 8 oz cup and steep for 5 minutes. Let cool. (1 round teaspoon will make enough for 2 cocktails.)
- Pour some rim salt into rimmer dish or small plate. (Unused salt can be retained for another time.)
- Slice lime into wedges. Use 1 wedge to wet the glass rim.
- Press the rim of the glass into the salt, fill with ice, and set aside to dry while you mix the cocktail.
- Fill a cocktail shaker or tall glass with ice.
- Add tequila, triple sec, and tea.
- Shake well, strain into prepared glass.
- Squeeze a wedge of lime into glass and serve.